The aim of this office is to provide access to information and culture to all people with visual impairment. With this in mind the following services are on offer:
- Scanned and recorded texts
- Braille and embossed prints
- Bibliographical search and the relevant dissemination in special formats,
- Personalised help by telephone or email.
- Reading materials in Braille, audio and other non- book material, in enlarged characters, and in digital format
- Reading at home, ensuring the delivery and pick up of publications, and other documents of bibliographical nature.
Free shipment countrywide as well as to Portuguese Speaking Countries, of Braille electronic and audio documents, by post (by cecogram) or email,
Available through prior arrangement at Olivais
Contact: 913 399 609 or firstname.lastname@example.org